Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are we crazy?



The video clip shows how my young people play, not always but usually they play like that. Many people say that my young people are so tough and crazy. Well, I think so, too! They are so rough, tough and crazy. The followings are what they do and don't. 

Usually, they don't understand what is going on Sunday worship service. I would say, they don't care. They are not able to sit quietly more than 2 minutes. So they continually talk, move, giggle, make noises, and even snoring. For them, the church is a place of persecution (only Sundays). I usually persecute them with the following words, "Beeeeee quiet!" 

They are all curious monkeys. Everything is I-Touch, I-Destroy stuff for them. They touch the bread on the communion table and usually brake or crush it. Even they lick the windows of the church van. Even they are able to write their names on the window with their tongues. Amazing, right?

 Thy don't talk, but always yell or scream. There is no regular CONVERSATION, but only YELL-versation. If you try to talk to them, they would never understand you. They only listen to you, when you do "YELL-versation."
 
They don't walk, but always run or jump (see Peter the Jump video clip). They never get tired. They are all self-recharged batteries. Well, I should call the battery company (Duracell or Engergizer) if they are looking for the new ad for their batteries. "Never Die, Last Long battery."

They are always hungry and thirsty. They drink everything: energy drink, coke, sprite, mountain dew and even caparisun. Oh! They eat almost anything. If there is nothing to eat, they eat the toilet paper! Thank God! because they don't eat me yet. 

It seems to me that they don't think, but just act. No brain? I don't think so. They are usually very smart people. Yet, their brains don't function like we normal people do. They usually shut their brains down when they are alone. Yet, they become the smartest monsters when they get together every Friday night. They easily trick you and make fun of you. Oh! They don't do to me because they think that I am one of them.

Yet, they know that God loves them. They know that I love them, too. That's why they are coming to the church. If they don't feel loved, they don't come. Sometimes, I feel so tired because of them. Yet, I can't give them up because I believe what the Apostle Paul says, "I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith." (Romans 1:16-17) 

Oh one more, they usually smell so bad. Why? because they don't take a shower for a long time. If they try to hide somewhere, I can easily track them down because of their bad body smell. I think I became a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment